Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Expand or Collapse All Grouped Items on BIRT Report
risehotsun
<p>Hi ,</p><p> </p><p>I have been developing reports for my client using their home grown reporting tool which uses BIRT. So, I have been trying to create a report wich would collapse into two level information. I have attached the sample below. I have created a drill through but the client wants a collapsible report. Could some on ehelp me out please. I have more reports on way if I could figure the functionality and the method to create one of these reports.</p><p> </p><p><strong>About Example</strong>: <em>This is only a mock up of the report I want to create in BIRT. </em></p><p> </p><p>As you can see I have Two groups in Financial class and are collapsible into details. I would like to add another enhancement to the report so that I can do the same thing for Encounter Type Column as well.</p><p>So I am assuming it would be a two group collapsable report. Something like Financial Class collapses into Encount type which collapses into details of the patients.</p><p> </p><p>Please let me know if you need more information. If some can help me out with a step by step process sample report, that would be highly appreciated.</p><p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet