Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Unable to write a Report on Cases against SalesForce.com Driver
bsmitheco
<p>BIRT Community,</p><p> </p><p>I need your assistance in reporting against the standard Case table that comes with Salesforce.com. I primarily have experience writing MySQL and believe that might be the source of my problems. </p><p> </p><p>The below query errors out and I am unable to fully understand the BIRT error code (error attached)</p><p> </p><p>--- Script ---</p><div>SELECT <span> </span>* FROM SFORCE.CASE</div><div> </div><div>The query I want to write will be a lot more complex but just getting this to run would go a long way. If I write against the Account table I get all of my data back but BIRT seems to be interpreting "CASE" as the start of an improperly placed case statement.</div><div> </div><div>Any help with the syntax I should be using to get this going would be greatly appreciated,</div><div> </div><div>-Brian Smith</div><div> </div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bsmitheco
<p>A little trial and error helped me figure out that the below will run for me:</p><p> </p><div>SELECT<span> </span>*</div><div>from SFORCE."CASE"</div>