Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Blank parameter selection page
swift99
<p>Thank you in advance for any help. I have been stuck on this for a couple of months, and am at my wits end.</p><p> </p><p>I have attached the report file. I suspect I have made a newbie error that, once pointed out, will .be easily fixed.</p><p> </p><p><span class='bbc_underline'><strong>Environment:</strong></span></p><p>Windows 7</p><p>Oracle JDK - Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.51-b03, mixed mode)</p><p>Eclipse Juno/BIRT "All in one" download</p><p> and</p><p>Eclipse Version: Kepler Service Release 1 Build id: 20130919-0819 / BIRT "All in one" download 64 bit</p><p>BIRT Framework<span> </span>4.3.1.v201308301349-DTDN8fGjtEqcbZz0BQWLW07D_cfT</p><p>Postgresql 9.2</p><p> </p><p><span class='bbc_underline'><strong>Symptom:</strong></span></p><p>My report worked fine until October 2013, then started failing as noted below. I checked my source control, and as far as I can see no changes were made to the report.</p><p> </p><p>When I preview the report in "Debug", the Report Parameters are requested properly.</p><p> </p><p>When I try to view the report in "Run", the the Parameter Selection page is presented as a blank page, and it is not possible to give parameters..</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
swift99
<p>Okay, now I feel like a REAL fool.</p><p> </p><p>I changed the Report Design | Preview preferences to "always use external browser",with the system default browser (Chrome), installed subversive and svnkit, restarted the environment, and all is well now.</p><p> </p><p>It sounds like the Eclipse embedded browser is not 100%, and I've been chasing ghosts for three months.</p>
fmakwsi
<p>the embedded browser welll no comment to it
</p>