Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to set multiple pages into one page
DarkSilver
<p>Hi everyone, </p><p> </p><p>I have lots of data on my report. When I view my report in web viewer, I saw that my report was being divided into multiple pages. Is it possible to set my report into one page with scrolling like when I preview my report?</p><p>Please help me, it is urgent.</p><p> </p><p>Thank you. </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
fero
<p>Hi, I am newbie, so this is just my suggestion - probably you can work around it by increasing Page Height. You can change "Master Page ->General -> Type" to "Custom" and increase it there, but it will be fixed all the time, so when you have dynamic data which can grow up, it will not work properly. Also you can have issues with printing of that document, when you don't use pre-defined page types.</p>
micajblock
<p>Set page break on your table to 0 and Layout Preference (property on the root) to auto layout.</p>