Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to set multiple pages into one page
DarkSilver
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Hi everyone, </p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"> </p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">I have lots of data on my report. When I view my report in web viewer, I saw that my report was being divided into multiple pages. Is it possible to set my report into one page with scrolling like when I preview my report?</p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Please help me, it is urgent.</p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"> </p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Thank you. </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Try setting the page layout to "auto". You can find this setting by clicking into an empty spot on your design and then going to the general tab of the property editor. This should make it so the report output doesn't conform to the masterpage size. You may also need to set the page break interval of any table in your design to 0. Hope this helps.