Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Aggregate Time in Birt
kalpana5
<p>Hi ,</p><p> </p><p>I am trying to aggregate time ( rehular hrs spent on a workorder in Birt). Please let me know your inputs as regular hrs is stored as Decimal in Database, but I need it in Time. Please le tme know if I can use any function.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5697970/convert-decimal-representing-time-to-hour-minutes-seconds'>http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5697970/convert-decimal-representing-time-to-hour-minutes-seconds</a></p>
;
kalpana5
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="mblock" data-cid="125314" data-time="1390844006"><div><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5697970/convert-decimal-representing-time'>http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5697970/convert-decimal-representing-time</a>-</p><p> </p><p>Hi</p><p> </p><p>If
you dont mind could you please send an example, I went through the link but was not able to make it work. Not sure where I am going wrong.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks.</p></div></blockquote>
micajblock
<p>What version of BIRT?</p>
kalpana5
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="mblock" data-cid="125320" data-time="1390859010"><div><p>What version of BIRT?</p></div></blockquote><p>It is Birt 3.7.1.</p>
micajblock
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/devshare/_/designing-birt-reports/decimal-to-time-format-r1626'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/devshare/_/designing-birt-reports/decimal-to-time-format-r1626</a></p>
;
kalpana5
<p>Thank You so much , was able to get the output what was expected to be produced on the report.</p>