Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Master Page footer does not appear on pdf
sofiyaniaz
<div>Is there something that I am missing when I add a grid to the master page footer, I don't see the contents of it display when the report is exported to pdf or viewed on the web browser. But when exported to Word (doc) I see the footer on every page.</div><div> </div><div>Could anyone please let me know how I can implement this? I want a footer (which has to have its contents in a grid as there are three items in the footer to display) to appear on every page when report is exported to pdf.</div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Jenkinsj5
<p>Can you clarify: What is in the footer?</p><p> </p><p>It is often the case a font is used, that is not avaialble to the PDF.</p><p> </p><p>Other than this have nothing to offer.</p>
sofiyaniaz
<p>Hi</p><p> </p><p>The footer is a grid of two rows and one column. The first row consists of an image and Date (displayed on the same line which I implement by having a grid of two columns and one row) and the second row is a label consisting of copy right textual content. </p><p> </p><p>This displays on every other export except pdf. It is quite urgent so could you please let me know how I can do this.</p><p> </p><p>Thank you!</p>