Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Page Break with Group Header in Birt
Damian
<p> I have a table with Group Header, the tables are grouped on <em>"Country"</em> names. So every country has own table. What I want is a page break when a country table is finished, not starting a second country table on the same page. It is possible to arrange this with <strong>Birt Page Break</strong> property, one can choose the option page break before the group header or after the group header, this works. But the problem is if I choose option "After" after the last country table there is an empty blank page. If I choose the option "Before" there is a blank page before the first country table. Which looks bad in the report. So how can I avoid this unnecessary blank page with having the feature page break after each country table except the last?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Damian
<p>Problem solved, when I was working on this case a month ago there wasnt an option "Always Excluding Last" or "Always Excluding First". Although nobody didnt update or touch my workspace Im surprised how these 2 options came...</p>