Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to get the Interactive Viewer when we run through Eclipse?
Vamsi Reddy
<p>Hi Experts,</p><p> </p><p>We are trying to understand BIRT design and we integrated the BIRT plugin in Eclipse and we did sample report. While running from Eclipse I got an option like Run->In web Viewer .. I clicked on this link the report got generated but I am not able to see Interactive viewer option in the output menu.</p><p> </p><p>Can someone help me how to get Interactive Viewer option in the output.</p><p> </p><p>Thank you. </p><p> </p><p>Also need some help topics for scripted data source design.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Interactive Viewer is a commercial option and not part of Eclipse BIRT. You can try the commercial version here:</p><p> </p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.actuate.com/resources/product-downloads/'>http://www.actuate.com/resources/product-downloads/</a></p>
;