Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Remove pagebreak in crosstab when export to Excel
fafasse
<p>Hello,</p><p> </p><p>I need some help.</p><p> </p><p>I have a report that can be exported to both PDF and Excel.</p><p> </p><p>My data is based on dates as horizontal dimension. I show, month, week, and day)</p><p>I have created the report so that data fill horizontally on A3 (to print using PDF export) : there is a horizontal pagebreak (set to Always on the top dimension group - month).</p><p> </p><p>This is working fine.</p><p> </p><p>The problem is coming with Excel export : when trying to export more than 1 month, it only exports the first month.</p><p>It seems that the page break truncate the document.</p><p> </p><p>How can I remove pagebreak with Exceel output ?</p><p> </p><p>I saw on exemple with the "Before factory", but this is for tables and sets interval to 0 : I need the same thing but with crosstab, horizontal pagebreak and the "After" property (set to "Always excluding last" por PDF paging).</p><p> </p><p>Thanks.</p><p> </p><p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
fafasse
<p>In fact, it could be on the interval property (of horizontal pagebreak of the cross tab).</p><p>Setting it to 1 with Auto leads to the same paging (every month on PDF). (but still truncates data on Excel)</p>