Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT iHub Viewer HD pop-up blocked on iOS7
kunitone
<p>I setup mobile subscription using iHub2 Information Console.</p><p>And tried to view my report by BIRT iHub Viewer HD 3.5(Latest Version).</p><p> </p><p>After Parameter setting I pushed "Finish" button.</p><p>Then the following error dialog was shown.</p><p> </p><p>"Your browser is blocking a required pop-up window. Configure your browser to accept pop-ups, then use your browser's Back functionality to run your report again."</p><p> </p><p>I already set my Safari and Chrome to accept pop-ups. But this error happens.</p><p> </p><p>FYI the screenshot is attached.</p><p> </p><p>Regards,</p><p> </p><p>Kuni Tone</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kunitone
<p>I can View RPTDOCUMENT files in my iPad. (But RPTDESIGN files do not work.)</p><p> </p><p>The built-in browser works. But there is no pop-up block setting in this built-in browser.</p>
Aethereal
<p>ãŠåå‰ãŒã©ã‚“ãªæ¼¢å—を使ã„ã¾ã™ã‹ï¼Ÿ</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Sorry, I can't be of any actual help XD</p>
<p>ã“ã®ãƒ•ォラームã¯é™ã‹ãªã~</p>