Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
how come BIRT colum mapping dialog box won't close?
birtUser123
<p>Hi, I have dataset and need to edit the column mapping as I added some new fields in the XML datasource. So, I double clicked my dataset, it pops up a dialog box so I can edit the column mapping and other things. What annoys me so much is that it does not close! esp. when there is an error in XML structure, sometimes it does close when there's no error but most of the time is it does not. I tried clicking the OK or cancel button but won't close, it just stays there and generates another dialog with error msg "not currently in design session". Then I am forced to close eclipse via ctl+alt+del (now for the nth time already) because it puts the entire eclipse in modal mode that won't let you do anything unless you close it. It's very annoying and waste of time as it takes almost 5 mins to just load the entire eclipse project. How do I avoid this? what is causing this? In ctrll+alt+del it shows eclpise is running though so it clearly shows that the clipse did not hang, it is such that the dialog isn't closed and won't close!</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet