Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Report User report
BDeveloper
<p>Hi, My client need a report which can show number of users on iserver, which reports they run time/date, what parameters they select etc. I had a look at error_log_1, usage_log_1, but there are not enought information for me, any ideas? advice please, there is a sample report I believe in this center where you can see server Activity, Avg. Processiing but this is not what I am looking for. Thanks in advance</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
fmakwsi
<p>I dont get what you want lol. You want a tutorial or what? Because "[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;]error_log_1, usage_log_1" sounds like you got a error
[/color]</p>
BDeveloper
<p>I want to create a report to present iserver user activity ie, name of the user, what report they run, parametrers they select, report location on iserver ( if folder stracture is ****>yyy> report name ).</p>