Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
create markers in different positions Line Plot
Ubaldo Reyes
<p>Hi All..</p><p> </p><p> I have a Line plot that display data from Datasource where I have for example:</p><p> </p><p>Date Value Min Max (threshold values)</p><p>01/01/2013 50 30 60</p><p>01/02/2013 56 30 60</p><p>01/03/2013 46 20 40</p><p>01/04/2013 32 20 40</p><p>01/05/2013 56 30 60</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>represent the "value" in the chart is not a problem, but I want to include a marker taking the Min and Max value, so, easy can see if is out of the threashold, drawing a single marker for the entire chart is not a problem either, but as you can see the min and max value changed in the same chart and I can represent these values with markers..</p><p> </p><p>Plase see the jpg attached, the min and max are represented by the red marker.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>is this possible ??</p><p>Thanks</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
BRM
<p>To plot the min and max as series you will have to add rows to your dataset. </p><p> </p><p>date row threshold row Date value th value</p><p>1 1 1/1/2013 30</p><p>1 2 1/1/2013 30</p><p>2 2 1/2/2013 30</p><p>2 3 1/2/2013 20</p><p>3 3 1/3/2013 20</p><p>3 4 1/3/2013 20</p><p>4 4 1/4/2013 20</p><p>4 5 1/5/2013 30</p><p>5 5 1/5/2013 30</p><p> </p><p>Then if you plot the series as a scatter plot series you should get the behavior you want. How you would do this depends on where your data is coming from.</p>