Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt report not running in Tomcat7
abhijitKol
<p>I have attached folder structure of my project.I have deployed the application in Tomcat7. I am running the report using following syntax:</p><p> </p><p><form>
<input type="button" value="New Window!" onClick="window.open
('/ericompetence/frameset?__report=WEB-INF/reports/Test.rptdesign&__showtitle=false' , 'popup' , 'left=20,top=20,width=795,height=650,toolbar=1,resizable=1')">
</form></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>When the report is running it is not providing any output. Report viewer is not coming.Please find the output in attachment. whereas if i click birt-viewer from tomcat web application manager then one screen is coming displaying that BIRT viewer has been installed.</p><p> </p><p>Please help me to configure tomcat in my web app.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
It appears that it's finding the web viewer because the structure is there, but the images and things are not appearing. I've not been able to reproduce this issue, as of yet. Any way you can reproduce this in a simple way that you can pass to me or give me steps to recreate this, so I can test on it? Thanks.