Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt report not running in Tomcat7
abhijitKol
<p>I need to integrate BIRT 3.7 with an existing application running in Tomcat 7. If I put my reportdesign file in WebviewerExample folder,and start tomcat then the report is getting executed. But if I put the reportdesign file in the existing application, then it is not working. I have attached folder structure of my project. I am running the report using following syntax:</p><p><form>
<input type="button" value="New Window!" onClick="window.open
('/ericompetence/frameset?__report=WEB-INF/reports/Test.rptdesign&__showtitle=false' , 'popup' , 'left=20,top=20,width=795,height=650,toolbar=1,resizable=1')">
</form></p><p> </p><p>If i click birt-viewer from tomcat web application manager then one screen is coming displaying that BIRT viewer has been installed.</p><p> I have already configured BIRt 3.7 in JBOSS 7. There it is working but in tomcat,report is not working. Please check the screenshots in attachment.</p><p>Please help me to configure tomcat in my web app.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet