Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to change formatting for report values?
dama03
<p>Dear all,</p><p> </p><p>I am new in using BIRT in conjunction with our LMS. I have a report that lists values in the format DateTime, when the cell contains a value of data and time.</p><p> </p><p>I would like to know how I can seperate this cell into two cells - one with the data and one with the time. Is there also a special formatting hint that shows the data in the weekday an date format?</p><p> </p><p>thanks,</p><p> </p><p>Mathias</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
BRM
<p>Probably the easiest way to do this would be to put another copy of the field on the report and format each one differently based on your needs. The format date/time properties box will give you access to a lot of different format options.</p>