Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Parameter page on Scheduled reports
srinivasmuthyala38
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I am using </p><p> </p><p>Actuate BIRT Designer Professional </p><div>Version: 11.0.3</div><div>Build id: 20111028</div><p> </p><p> I have a reportdesign with a library file which includes some report parameters which I am using in my report since the reports parameters are common for both the report and the schedule jobs even though I do something like this </p><pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-xml"> <scalar-parameter name="pEndDate" id="321"> <text-property name="helpText">Select an end date from the calendar</text-property> <text-property name="promptText">Extract Up to and Including:</text-property> <property name="valueType">static</property> <property name="dataType">date</property> <property name="distinct">true</property> <simple-property-list name="defaultValue"> <value type="javascript">BirtDateTime.addDay(BirtDateTime.today(), -1);</value> </simple-property-list> <list-property name="selectionList"/> <property name="paramType">simple</property> <property name="controlType">text-box</property> <structure name="format"> <property name="category">Unformatted</property> </structure> </scalar-parameter></pre><p>the report is always generated for the time that mentioned in the snapshot attached.</p><p> </p><p>what should I be doing exactly to have the date as selected while report generated, and change dynamically(make it current date - 1) if the user wants a scheduled job to run every day or every week or month .</p><p> </p><p>is there a way to have different parameters for generating reports at will and for scheduled jobs.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Do you have an example rptdesign and library you can post?</p>