Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Installation of BirtiHub3 evaluation version
Vikram Patil
Hello All,
I have downloaded Birt iHub3 evaluation version and installed on 2 different vm nodes of oracle linux. But I was not able to do following things
1) custome installation of Birt iHub3 instead of running isinstall.sh
2) After installation after creating cluster on node 0 , when I tried to add node1 as cluster node , setup asked me for system password ( But what is the system password here)
As installation was created with default installer which only asks you to setup accept license to 'y', installer it self creates system console username as sysadmin & password as system11 . Also when creating cluster it asks for password. But none of them password worked as system password while setting up cluster using evaluation version.
3) When I tried with Oracle it threw some error.
Please help me to find solution for this,
Thanks & Regards,
Vikram
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet