Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Chart x-Axis zoom out /in in some range?
kohl
<p><span>Hi everyone,
I have now a chart, I wanna it for example x-axis zoom out from 1 to 360 (total 3600) so that in this range more details could be read easily and zoom in from 1080 to 3600 so that more places could be saved. And I also wanna add some labels i.e. 90, 180,270 etc. How can I get this done using sciprt or event handler or something else.
I try google for a solution a whole day, nothing valuable found, hope here someone could help me.
Thanks a lot.</span></p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GLO_FR
<p>Hi</p><p> </p><p>Having 2 differents scales (or zoom) on the same axis is not possible.</p><p> </p><p>Concerning the label, where do you want to add this label ? on the x-axis, on the plot area ?</p>