Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT line chart X-axis label issue
rk1981
<p>Hi All,</p><p>I'm using BIRT Designer Profesional v11.0.4, I've an issue in line chart X-axis labels. The chart is displaying fine based on the data. I've some sample data which is starts from non month end(03/14/2013) date that is only for first row/record and then remaining records will be monthd end rows/records.</p><p>Then I'm expecting to see the X-labels as below:</p><p>03/14/2013, 03/31/2013, 04/30/2013,.....11/30/2013.</p><p>But with current chart I'm getting as below:</p><p>03/14/2013, 04/14/2014, 05/14/2014,....11/14/2014.</p><p>I did this by enabling the isCategory option on X-axis, but the chart series are not starting from Y-axis getting some space before the series.</p><p>Any one plese help me out. Tnx in advance.</p><p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rk1981
<p>any one having idea on this?</p>
kclark
<p>Can you reattach the sample?</p>