Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
contentstore / repository question
blom0344
<p>Coming from a Business Objects / Cognos past and being used to building reports against the metadata I am struggling to get relevant information out of the Actuate IHub2 metadata database (I'm sure it has another name within Actuate, not sure what.</p><p> </p><p>We've managed to define views against the ac_corp schema to extract the relevant security setting for users (close to a thousand, so not something you would want to do against the GUI)</p><p> </p><p>However, I am at a total loss how to check the default template setting. We have just altered the default template to a new dashboard and I would like to build a report that allows a check whether everything has been correctly altered.</p><p> </p><p>The ac_user table simply does not store this information. Where is it kept</p><p> </p><p>(Of course, we will only allow read actions !!) </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet