Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Rotating Orientation of Flipped Axis
bcs0629
<p>Hey All, I'm using BIRT 3.7.2 and essentially what I'm trying to do is flip the direction I have a bar chart going. I've already flipped the axis to change it from vertical to horizontal, but now I need to flip my horizontal bars to face the other directions which I would think wouldn't be too difficult, but I haven't seen a way to do that. Is there a script that could lead me in the right way? The chart on the right is what I currently have, I just need it flipped like on the left.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Thanks, </p><p>Bryan</p><p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Off the top of my head I don't think there is a way to do this out of the box. You could try bookmarking the chart and then flip the chart after the image has been created. But if you went that route you'd need to use some mirrored font for the chart and use some script to have the labels read right to left so they'd appear correctly after the flip. </p>