Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT with Maven Dependencies
Aurelien S.
<div>Hi,</div><div> </div><div>I'm posting this topic because I have a big problem when I want to use BIRT using Maven Dependencies.</div><div>Indeed, I want to launch BIRT in Jboss server and I use Maven in order to provide all necessary jars (e.g all jars in birt-runtime-{version}/Reportengine/lib) to work fine.</div><div> </div><div>When I try to launch my Java class, a null pointer exception appears. But when I add all jars in the Eclipse Classpath (by hand), all works fine.</div><div> </div><div>Can you tell me how I have to do to use the Maven Dependencies in my Java class ?</div><div> </div><div>Thank you.</div><p> </p><p>Additionnal informations :</p><p>- BIRT 4.3.1</p><p>- Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers, Version: Kepler Service Release 1</p><p>- Log error :</p><div>java.lang.NullPointerException</div><div>at blablabla.services.impl.TestGenerationBirt.executeReport(TestGenerationBirt.java:53)</div><div>at blablabla.services.impl.TestGenerationBirt.main(TestGenerationBirt.java:88)</div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Could you include the entire error stack?
nidhisheel
<p>Hi </p><p> </p><p> I am also facing same problem .May you Please tell me how you added in classpath . i am also trying to do so but getting Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URI is not absolute</p><div>at java.net.URI.toURL(URI.java:1095) exception beacause I am trying to create datasource with relative path.</div>