Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Computed column as series label
amit.hasabnis
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I have a chart with forecast and actual values (captured in the attached screen shot).</p><p>Along with the graph, I want to show computed column values on the chart (actual-fcst)/actual as % error and not just the actual values from the data set.</p><p>Any idea how can I show computed column values on the chart?</p><p> </p><p>Regrads,</p><p>Amit</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
SyN
<p>Hey,</p><p> </p><p>instead of just displaying your data values, you can build formulas for your y-axis values using the "fx" button in the "Edit Chart" dialogue, second tab. There you can calculate your percentage manually ( like: row[actual-fcst]*100/row[actual] ).</p>
amit.hasabnis
<p>Hi, but wont that change my data series itself. I want to retain the data series as is for Forecast and Actuals. And then just want to show how forecast did compared to actuals.</p>
kclark
<p>If you want to show forecast values vs actuals then create a second series in your chart. Have the first series pull the values from your data set. Then you can apply your formula to the second series in the expression editor like SyN pointed out.</p>