Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
I want to skip a row in the FETCH
jballnik
<p>Hey Gang,</p><p> </p><p>I have a report which I'm doing complex calculations in the Fetch method of the report. Based on certain conditions I want to skip a row and go to the next row. I tried to do something like this</p><p> </p><p>if (true){</p><p> row[field] = maximoDataSet("field1");</p><p> row[field] = maximoDataSet("field2");</p><p> return true;</p><p>else</p><p> return false</p><p> </p><p>I thought that would work but when it goes to the else it stops fetching the data all together...I just want to skip that row and go to the next record.</p><p> </p><p>Has anyone done something like this?</p><p> </p><p>John</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jballnik
<p>figured it out....I did this</p><p> </p><p>if (true){</p><p> row[field] = maximoDataSet("field1");</p><p> row[field] = maximoDataSet("field2");</p><p> row["SKIP"] = "N"</p><p>else</p><p> row["SKIP"] = "Y"</p><p> </p><p>and then in the filter section for the row, I set the SKIP = N</p>