Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Histogram support in BIRT
sirajm
<p>I want to create histogram with my data set in BIRT. I have created several templates with chart in them in BIRT 3.7 and BIRT 4.3. I want to know, is there any way to create histogram in it. </p><p> </p><p>I am expecting an example so I can see how it can be done in my application. </p><p> </p><p>Thanks in advance !</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
SyN
<p>Hi sirajm,</p><p> </p><p>sorry i can't give you an example, but try setting your chart to type "bar chart" on the first tab of the "Edit chart" dialogue.</p><p>The rest depends on your provision of the data.</p>
fmakwsi
<p>ye syn is right just try a bart char you got a lot of options to deal with on it, and could customize the chart easily by scripting</p>