Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Fit grid in list to one page
Federico
<div>I have a report where a list contains one grid ( which in turns contains other grids and tables ) per dataset result. I'd need to make the grid of every detail to fit to exactly one page ( i.e. every detail of the report fitting one page)</div><div>I tried to use the Page break options set to "Avoid" for Inside and "Always" for after: I am able to have a page break after each grid, but not to have the grid fit to exactly one page.</div><div> </div><div>Any help/suggestion is appreciated. I am using latest version of BIRT</div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GLO_FR
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>do you want the grid fitting one page because you've border or something like this and you want them to be at the page bottom ?</p>
GLO_FR
<p>Simple solution, add a label or row in a table a set his with dynamicaly</p>