Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Auto height for a report on webpage
timon
<p>I've a BIRT report that I show in a frameset on a webpage (jsp). Now I give a fixed height with my report and on the webpage (the 700px), but isn't there a way that the whole report would go on the webpage without any pages? So I just have to scroll on the page itself?</p><p> </p><p>Code I used on the webpage.</p><pre class="_prettyXprint"><birt:viewer id="id_app" reportDesign="example.rptdesign" width="960" height="700" pattern="frameset" format="html" ></birt:viewer></pre><p>I want the frameset to 'stretch' itself out so I can view the whole report on the page. I tried to set height on 100%, but that's not a solution.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Select your report design, change the layout to "auto layout" in the general tab of the property editor. Also, make sure you select your table(s) and set their page break intervals to 0.
Hope this helps.
mwilliams
You could also always just use the run servlet instead of the frameset, but I'm guessing you want the toolbar. Let me know if you have other questions.