Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Footer values with Aggregat in a Chart
PartnerAL
<p><span><span>I</span> <span>have a problem</span> <span>to</span> <span>create</span> <span>a</span> <span>chart with</span> <span>aggragate</span> <span>Data</span> <span>in the footer.</span>
<span>In the</span> <span>footer of a</span> <span>table data are</span> <span>calculated</span> <span>together</span> <span>(by</span> <span>aggregate</span><span>)</span><span>.</span>
<span>These are</span> <span>conditional</span> <span>sum</span> <span>formulas.</span> </span></p><p><span><span>For example,</span> <span>Sum of</span> <span>row [</span><span>"</span><span>AUFTRAJA</span><span>"</span><span>]</span> <span>if</span> <span>dataSetRow</span> <span>["</span><span>FEHLZEITJA</span><span>"</span><span>]</span> <span>== 0</span> <span>This works</span> <span>good too.</span>
<span>Now</span> <span>I want to create</span> <span>a</span> <span>chart</span> <span>(</span><span>pie</span><span>)</span><span>.</span> <span>There I</span> <span>would like to</span> <span>represent</span> <span>the values ​​from the</span> <span>footer.</span> <span>So if I have</span> <span>4</span> <span>sets</span> <span>values</span> <span>​​in the footer</span><span>, I want</span> <span>these 4</span> <span>in a chart</span> <span>have</span> <span>cake</span> <span>and these values</span> <span>​​are to be represented</span> <span>proportionately.</span><span>These values ​​are</span> <span>not directly linked</span> <span>to</span> <span>the detail data</span><span>.</span>
<span>While in the chart assistent I can</span> <span>select an</span> <span>aggregate</span> <span>value</span><span>, but not all</span> <span>4</span> <span>In addition,</span> <span>the selected</span> <span>aggregate</span> <span>must</span> <span>value</span> <span>set</span> <span>in</span> <span>relation</span> <span>to a</span> <span>detail</span> <span>value</span><span>, which</span> <span>does not</span><span>, however,</span> <span>make sense.</span></span></p><p>How can i create a chart out of the footerdata?</p><p>I hope you can help me.</p><p> </p><p>I use Acctuate Birt Designer Pro in the actual Version.</p><p> </p><p>When i export to Excel and create a Chart, i choose the 4 values and get my Chart. I hope this is also possible in Birt.</p><p> </p><p><span><span>Thank you</span> <span>already for your</span> <span>help</span></span></p><p>Nice greetings,</p><p>Lehrmann</p><p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Can you attach an example of what you've tried? If I understand the question then you should be able to add you aggregations to the footer, then name your table. When you're creating the chart you can use data from "name of your table". The table name should appear in the drop down.</p>
PartnerAL
<p>Hello Mr. Clark,</p><p> </p><p>thx for your response.</p><p>Attached is my report design.</p><p>To explain what diagram i want to create i attach a Picture.</p><p>I have export the data to excel and create in excel the diagram example.</p><p>The goal is to create the diagram in Birt ;-)</p><p> </p><p>Nice greetings,</p><p>Lehrmann</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p>
kclark
<p>Thanks for the sample design. When you get a chance if you can provide the sample data I'll try and build an example for you.</p>