Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Click on Print - Last Row on printed page is cropped/cut.
Dhavan
<p>Hi,</p><p>Please see below two issue I'm facing</p><p> </p><p>1) Click on Print - Last Row on printed page is cropped/cut.</p><p> </p><p>2) [color=#000000;font-family:Calibri, 'sans-serif';font-size:11pt;]For Report- click on print - click on Cancel button on print page which will display entire report in one more window. This window is continuosly open at the backend while printing as well. [/color]</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GLO_FR
<p>what version of BIRT are you using ?</p>
Dhavan
<p>First of all thanks for responding to my post.
</p><p>Version of BIRT is 4.3.1 - org.eclipse.birt.runtime-4.3.1.jar</p>
GLO_FR
<p>Ok,</p><p> </p><p>In fact, I dont't really understand your problem. I guess you are talking about the OS Birt viewer (see screenshot) ?</p><p> </p><p>Can you upload screenshot or better a rptdesign witch is using the calssic model database or a static/scripted dataset</p>