Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How add new total column crosstab
agullovic
<p><span>Hi all,
I have created a crosstab with a total column, with sum as aggregation function (by default). I'd like to create a new total column with the division of the column B and C but in a new column to the right of the total sum column.
I have no idea to do it, i'm using birt 4.2.
Crosstab must look like this :
A B C Sum Division
Chairs 2 10 5 17 2
Beds 8 12 2 24 6</span></p><p>
<span>Thanx for any help,</span>
</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GLO_FR
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>one solution is to create 2 Summary fields in the cube, one for B, one for C</p><p> </p><p>Than, create 2 agregation (TotalB, TotalC)</p><p>And in the Grand Total, add a new binding column with TotalB/TotalC</p><p> </p><p>Example joined</p>
agullovic
<p>Thanks, I'll try it.</p><p> </p><p>I learnt to do it with variables</p>