Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
I want to get percentage of 2 sql result in the label
gkhnmct
<p>I want to get percentage of 2 sql result in the label;</p><p> </p><p>For example;</p><p> </p><p>I find total work order number count(wonum) and ;</p><p>I find the total work order number which is status is APPR .</p><p> </p><p>But ı can not find percentage of status="APPR" work orders to total work orders.</p><p> </p><p>Please Can you help me about it ? How can apply the sql statements in the birt designer ??</p><p>Thank you.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
wwilliams
<p>select (select count(*) from workorder where status = 'APPR')/( select count(*) from workorder) * 100 PCNTAPPR from dummy_table</p>
gkhnmct
<p>Thank you for responce ;</p><p>I already have sql statement but I don't know how I apply the sql to birt designer.</p><p>where am I write the sql statement?</p>
wwilliams
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21605970'>http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21605970</a></p>
;
gkhnmct
<p>I want to use percentage in the crosstab , can you help me ?</p>
wwilliams
<p>Upload what you have so far.</p>