Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Linking two reports in J2EE application
msp
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Hi </p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">I want to link two reports in my J2EE project.</p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">I will pass one of my parameter from report1 to report2.</p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">My problem is how to link two reports using this parameter and how to give link to report2 using this paramter</p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">I am using JSP to show data of the reports </p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Here I am not using BirtViewer. I have integrated birt in my web project.</p><p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Kindly help in this.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>One option would be to render report1 as a rptdocument. Then you can use the rptdocument as a data source in your second report. This might give you access to the parameter in your second report.</p>