Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Reporting result with a popup for an action in BIRT report
sankardunga
<p>Hi All,</p><p> </p><p>[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;]I have designed a BIRT report template using birt-rcp-report-designer-3_7_2.[/color]</p><p><span>Which contains following piece of code ....</span></p><p> <cell id="75"></p><div> <data id="267"></div><div> <property name="resultSetColumn">TIERPRICE</property></div><div> <list-property name="action"></div><div> <structure></div><div> <property name="linkType">hyperlink</property></div><div> <property name="toolTip">Show tierprice value</property></div><div> <expression name="uri" type="javascript">if(row["PRICE"]=='Yes') </div><div>params["priceOutputURL"] + '?&priceInfo='+row["PRICEDESC"]</expression></div><div> <property name="targetWindow">_self</property></div><div> </structure></div><div> </list-property></div><div> </data></div><div> </cell></div><div> </div><div>Here, when ' row["PRICE"]=='Yes' ' then I need to display 'PRICEDESC' in a popup. </div><div>How can I achieve this?</div><div>Please help to write an action which can display output in a popup.</div><div> </div><div>Thanks lot</div><div> </div><div>Regards</div><div>Sankar </div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
sankardunga
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="sankardunga" data-cid="126734" data-time="1394799809"><div><p> </p><p>Hi All,</p><p> </p><p>[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;]I have designed a BIRT report template using birt-rcp-report-designer-3_7_2.[/color]</p><p>Which contains following piece of code ....</p><p> <cell id="75"></p><div> <data id="267"></div><div> <property name="resultSetColumn">TIERPRICE</property></div><div> <list-property name="action"></div><div> <structure></div><div> <property name="linkType">hyperlink</property></div><div> <property name="toolTip">Show tierprice value</property></div><div> <expression name="uri" type="javascript">if(row["PRICE"]=='Yes') </div><div>params["priceOutputURL"] + '?&priceInfo='+row["PRICEDESC"]</expression></div><div> <property name="targetWindow">_self</property></div><div> </structure></div><div> </list-property></div><div> </data></div><div> </cell></div><div> </div><div>Here, when ' row["PRICE"]=='Yes' ' then I need to display 'PRICEDESC' in a popup. </div><div>How can I achieve this?</div><div>Please help to write an action which can display output in a popup.</div><div> </div><div>Thanks lot</div><div> </div><div>Regards</div><div>Sankar </div><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p>Hi All,</p><p>waiting for reply....
</p><p>Please help me to get some solution...</p>
GLO_FR
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>have you tried to add a dynamic text (in HTML format) in your design, with an alert ?</p><div><pre class="_prettyXprint"><script>alert("Hello world!");</script></pre></div>
sankardunga
<p>Thanks for reply,</p><p> </p><p>Problem solved by calling other javascript function from same jsp to open a popup.</p>
GLO_FR
<p>Ok, great.</p>