<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I am trying to integrate birt with web project.Basically want JSP to pass Parameters to Report Parameters and then to run report in development environment.</p><p> </p><p>first of all integrate birt runtime to view report.Done Successfully.but how to pass JSP parameters to report look to me tedious.</p><p> </p><p>then I came to know Eclipse have <strong>Birt Web Project wizard</strong> to do same(perhaps,I never tried) which can make my task easy from above approach.But my downloaded Eclipse don't have same wizard visible as described here in below post.</p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/20353-how-to-integrate-birt-with-existing-web-application/?pid=68971#entry68971'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/20353-how-to-integrate-birt-with-existing-web-application/?pid=68971#entry68971</a></p><p>[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;]You need to do a new project and select dynamic web project under web. [/color][color=#ff0000;][font="'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"]Then select the BIRT Report configuration on the second dialog in the wizard. [/color][/font]</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>I tried to do as described in above link to get it visible.Can't see image as attached by JasonW as solution. Tried in Chrome and IE and FireFox could n't see his attached image.</p><p> </p><p>I downloaded Eclipse from</p><div><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-ide-java-and-report-developers/junosr1'>http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-ide-java-and-report-developers/junosr1</a></div><div> </div><div>Attaching screenshots show it have WTP features(Help->About Eclipse->Eclipse web tools platform). but not WTP wizard in dynamic web project wizard.</div><div>[color=#ff0000;]Birt report Configuration on 2nd dialog is missing.[/color]How I can get it??</div><div> </div><div>