Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Direct Print issues about oversize in MX 7.5.0.3
licantropo
<p>Hello,</p><p> </p><p>I have created a Report that uses the Direct Print and Direct Print Attachment feature.</p><p> </p><p>It works ok but the PDF is generated and part of the report is not showed. It seems it is oversized.</p><p> </p><p>I tried adjusting the BIRT report width and it does not change anything.</p><p> </p><p>It is curious that when I create the PDF export and use "Actual Size" it is showed perfectly however it seems Direct Print always use "Auto" by default.</p><p> </p><p>Any ideas how can I solved it? It is possible to use "Actual Size" by default when generating the PDF in Direct Print? It is possible to force it in BIRT in any way?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks in advance.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet