Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Hyperlink report drill-through from inside a Google maps info window
Cheesus Crust
<p>Using the Birt-Online maps library, I'm trying to come up with a way to create a hyperlink drill-through which appears inside a Google Maps info window div. My report displays customer orders on a map, and an info-window above each marker with basic details about the order. One of those details being the order #.</p><p> </p><p>I already have a table in the same report that lists all orders being mapped and I've set the hyperlink property of the [TranID] data element (aka "order #") to drill through to another detailed report. That part works beautifully. I'd just like to replicate that exact drill-through functionality from an on-click event inside the info window.</p><p> </p><p>Is there a way to do this? Here's the map marker script I have so far, with the value I'd like to hyperlink to a sub-report in blue:</p><p> </p><div><script></div><div> </div><div>var infoHTML = "<div style='max-width:300px;background-color:#EEEEEE;color:#104d94;text-align:left;border:1px solid Blue;padding:4px'>";</div><div>infoHTML += "<span style='font-weight:bold;font-size:16px'><value-of>row["CustID"]</value-of></span>";</div><div>infoHTML += "<br><value-of>row["ShipAddrCity"]</value-of>, <value-of>row["ShipAddrState"]</value-of><br>Ph: <value-of>row["Phone"]</value-of><br>RDM: <value-of>row["RDM"]</value-of><br>MDM: <value-of>row["MDM"]</value-of><br>";</div><div>infoHTML += "<div style='max-width:280px;background-color:#104d94;color:#FFFFFF;text-align:left;font-weight:bold;border:1px solid Blue;padding:4px;margin-top:4px'>";</div><div>infoHTML += "[color=#0000ff;]<strong><value-of>row["TranID"]</value-of></strong>[/color]<br><value-of>row["ShipVia"]</value-of>";</div><div>infoHTML += "</div>";</div><div>infoHTML += "</div>";</div><div> </div><div>actuate.birt.maps.addLocation(<value-of>row.__rownum</value-of>, <value-of>row["Latitude"]</value-of>, </div><div><value-of>row["Longitude"]</value-of>, infoHTML);</div><div> </div><div></script></div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
PuckPuck
<p>infoHTML += "<strong>[color=#0000ff;]<a href='executereport.do?__executableName=[/color][color=#ff8c00;]PATH_AND_NAME_OF_REPORT.RPTDESIGN[/color][color=#0000ff;]&invokesubmit=true&[/color][color=#ff8c00;]ANY_MORE_PARAMETERS_FOR_REPORT[/color][color=#0000ff;]'>[/color]</strong>[font="'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;color:rgb(0,0,255);"]<strong><value-of>row["TranID"]</value-of></strong>[/font][color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;]<br><value-of>row["ShipVia"]</value-of>"[/color]</p><p> </p><p>[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;]Make sure to replace the orange parts accordingly[/color]</p><p> </p><p>[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;]Note the above is to work with the BIRT Viewer Toolkit, or any of the commercial Actuate products. Report path will start with a forward slash.[/color]</p>
Cheesus Crust
<p>Thanks! That worked really well, and much easier than I thought.</p><p> </p><p>For reference this is what the line looks like now: </p><p> </p><p>infoHTML += "<a href='executereport.do?__executableName=/Reporting/Sales/SOLineDT.rptdesign&invokesubmit=true&prmTranID=<value-of>row["TranID"]</value-of>'><value-of>row["TranID"]</value-of></a>";</p>