Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Appending symbols to Crosstab Value based on Column
rgleason
<p>I've been working on conditionally appending percent symbols to specific columns in a crosstab. Simply formatting the number will not work as some of the values are mapped based on a null value from the dataset. </p><p> </p><p>I've attached a screenshot of the preview output. the "Col 1, Col 2, Col 3, etc..." are the sort values (1 through 10) and are not shown on the report. The image explains what I'd like to do. </p><p> </p><p>Basically I've been playing with the idea of adding the percent symbol in the before render. </p><p> </p><p>If anyone has an example or another way to do this I'd appreciate hearing about it. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Thanks, </p><p>RG</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GLO_FR
<p>Hi, </p><p> </p><p>you should be able to do this with a Contionnal formating.</p><p>Create a style with a pct format, and in the Hightlights section, apply this style for Colx, Coly...</p><p> </p><p>Example join</p>