Reporting requirement in actuate IOD
<p><span style="font-size:10pt;">[font="tahoma, sans-serif;"]Hi,[/font]</span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:10pt;">[font="tahoma, sans-serif;"]I am working in Actuate BIRT version 11 .I have to do this below requirement thru Information object designer.[/font]</span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:10pt;">[font="tahoma, sans-serif;"]I have the dataset as below.[/font]</span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]<span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]REF_ID GROUPID DIVID CODE TMSP USER[/font][/font]</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]<span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]1 100 1 aa 2014-03-07 10.42.37.972 JACK[/font][/font]</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]<span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]1 100 1 bb 2014-13-12 10.38.45.380 RAM[/font][/font]</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]<span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]1 119 1 cc 2014-13-12 10.38.45.501 RAM[/font][/font]</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]<span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]1 119 1 dd 2014-13-12 14.17.36.938 RAM[/font][/font]</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]<span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]1 119 2 ee 2014-13-12 14.17.37.049 RAM[/font][/font]</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]<span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]2 200 3 xx 2014-13-12 10.38.45.501 RAM [/font][/font]</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]<span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]2 221 4 xx 2014-13-12 14.17.36.938 JACK[/font][/font]</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]<span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]2 444 4 xx 2014-13-12 14.17.37.049 RAM[/font][/font]</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"] [/font]</span></p><p><span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"] [/font]</span></p><p><span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]<span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]<span style="font-size:10pt;">[font="tahoma, sans-serif;"]<strong>REF_ID</strong> is the Reference column. <strong>GROUP_ID, DIVID and CODE </strong> are compare columns. [/font][/font][/font]</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]<span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]<span style="font-size:10pt;">[font="tahoma, sans-serif;"]My requirement is to compare each value of compare columns for a REF_ID, and report the latest set of changed values along with its TMSP and USER in the below format.[/font][/font][/font]</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]<span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]<span style="font-size:10pt;">[font="tahoma, sans-serif;"]For EX: FOR REF_ID 1, the GROUPID has changed from 100 to 119(row 2 and row 3 ).Hence I need to report as 1, 100,199, [color=rgb(0,0,0);]2014-13-12 10.38.45.501(Time when the change happened), RAM (user who change it)[/color][/font][/font][/font]</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]<span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]<span style="font-size:10pt;">[font="tahoma, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]Similarly I need to do for all the three compare columns, keeping REF_IF as reference.[/color][/font][/font][/font]</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]<span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]<span style="font-size:10pt;">[font="tahoma, sans-serif;"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]If a particular compare column has more than one change, the last recent set of changed values has to be taken. EX ( for REF ID 1 CODE column has aa to bb, bb to cc ….dd to ee. I need to report only dd to ee because that was the last change)[/color][/font][/font][/font]</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]<span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]The result should be[/font][/font]</span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"] [/font]</span></p><p><span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]<span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]<span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]REF_ID BEFORE VALUE AFTER VALUE TMSP USER[/font][/font][/font]</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]<span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]<span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]1 100 119 2014-13-12 10.38.45.501 RAM[/font][/font][/font]</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]<span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]<span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]1 1 2 2014-13-12 14.17.37.049 RAM[/font][/font][/font]</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]<span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]<span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]1 dd ee 2014-13-12 14.17.37.049 RAM[/font][/font][/font]</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]<span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]<span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]2 221 444 2014-13-12 14.17.37.049 RAM[/font][/font][/font]</span></span></span></p><p><span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]<span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]<span style="font-size:medium;">[font="calibri;"]2 3 4 2014-13-12 14.17.36.938 JACK[/font][/font][/font]</span></span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:10pt;">[font="tahoma, sans-serif;"]Please let me know your [/font]idea on it. With a sample design would be really helpful</span></p>