Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Render report as HTML
idonaldson
<p>We have the BIRT engine integrated into our application, and besides my other post on dynamic parameters not working yet, the only other issue I have is how the BIRT report is returned when we want it as html. Maybe there's something that I'm missing, but when I run a report and specify that I want it to return html, the report comes back in what looks like a mess of html tables.</p><p> </p><p>Here's a snippet</p><p> </p><div><pre class="_prettyXprint"><div id="__BIRT_ROOT" class="style_0"><table cellpadding="0" rules="none" style="empty-cells: show; border-collapse:collapse; width:100%;"><col></col><tr><td></td></tr><tr><td valign="top"><div class="style_1" style=" text-align:center; overflow:hidden;"><center><h5><strong>Linked Courses for Term 201430</strong></h5></center></div><table style="border-collapse: collapse; empty-cells: show; width: 100%;" id="__bookmark_1"><col></col><col></col><col></col><col></col><col></col><col></col><col></col><col></col><col></col><col></col><col></col><col></col><col></col><col></col><col></col><col></col><col></col><tr valign="top" align="left"><th style="font-weight: normal;"><div id="AUTOGENBOOKMARK_1_4982b4a8-8f72-4e68-b6a7-5498542afce1">BUILD</div></th><th style="font-weight: normal;"><div id="AUTOGENBOOKMARK_2_0bcba484-c2d1-4a67-8858-6ac07c44ae5d">RM</div></th><th style="font-weight: normal;"><div id="AUTOGENBOOKMARK_3_95d97d88-7d57-4b67-89f5-99521ae7ee9d">STRT</div></th><th style="font-weight: normal;"><div id="AUTOGENBOOKMARK_4_d52ba2e8-21a7-40ad-adac-7dae69175a5b">END</div></th></pre><p>Is there any way to get this back in more user interface friendly way? The theme we have applied from our library is no longer there, and the nested tables makes CSS styling a pain.</p><p> </p><p>At this point, I just have a div that the returned html is plopped into and it sort of works, but we need to be WCAG 2.0 AA compliant and I'm not sure how this is going to work with the nested tables div's inside of the th tags, and so on.</p><p> </p><p>Is there a better way to return this to our view?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks</p><p>Ian</p></div><p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet