Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Free date picker for date parameter input
minthril
<p>Hello,</p><p>I am searching date picker for date parameter input. Free for commercial use.. I am afraid that <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/devshare/_/designing-birt-reports/adding-a-calender-widget-to-reports-r324'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/devshare/_/designing-birt-reports/adding-a-calender-widget-to-reports-r324</a>
; is not good because as far as I know is licensed ( <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://webscripts.softpedia.com/script/Calendar-Systems/DHTML-JavaScript-Calendar-40074.html'>http://webscripts.softpedia.com/script/Calendar-Systems/DHTML-JavaScript-Calendar-40074.html</a>
; .. Am I right? Or is it some thicky site? ). </p><p> </p><p>I am not familiar with js so I ask for your help.</p><p>Best regards,</p><p>minthril</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Take a look at the BIRT Viewer Toolkit. It's a free commercial grade viewer with progressive viewing and a calendar date picker. It also has a JavaScript API to allow for easier embedding. Take a look:
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.actuate.com/resources/product-downloads/#ihub'>http://www.actuate.com/resources/product-downloads/#ihub</a>
;
It's just under the iHub download.