Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Enlarge pie chart
osagro
<p>[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;]Hi all,[/color]<br />
<br />
[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;]I'm using BIRT 4.2.2. I want to [/color]enlarge a slice of a pie chart [color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;]when I do mouseover on pie chart.[/color]</p><p> </p><p>[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;]Can you help me ? Thanks[/color]</p><p> </p><p>[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;]Osagro[/color]</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>I've attached an example. This is static so you'll need to change it for your needs. The basic idea is I created on regular pie chart. Then I created one pie chart with an exploded series for each series in the regular chart. I bookmarked all of the charts and hid the subcharts in a text item.</p><pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-"><script> document.getElementById(124).style.display="none"; document.getElementById(141).style.display="none"; document.getElementById(148).style.display="none";</script></pre><p>Then I used the following logic in a mouseOver event on the main chart with the action "Invoke Script"</p><pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-">if(categoryData == 124) { document.getElementById("all").style.display = 'none'; document.getElementById(124).style.display = 'block';}else if(categoryData == 141) { document.getElementById("all").style.display = 'none'; document.getElementById(141).style.display = 'block';}else if(categoryData == 148) { document.getElementById("all").style.display = 'none'; document.getElementById(148).style.display = 'block';}</pre><p>Finally I did the same thing for all the subcharts using this logic</p><pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-">if(categoryData == 124) { document.getElementById("all").style.display = 'none'; document.getElementById(124).style.display = 'none'; document.getElementById(141).style.display = 'none'; document.getElementById(148).style.display = 'none'; document.getElementById(124).style.display = 'block';}else if(categoryData == 141) { document.getElementById("all").style.display = 'none'; document.getElementById(124).style.display = 'none'; document.getElementById(141).style.display = 'none'; document.getElementById(148).style.display = 'none'; document.getElementById(141).style.display = 'block';}else if(categoryData == 148) { document.getElementById("all").style.display = 'none'; document.getElementById(124).style.display = 'none'; document.getElementById(141).style.display = 'none'; document.getElementById(148).style.display = 'none'; document.getElementById(148).style.display = 'block';}</pre><p>
osagro
<p>Thank you Kclark, I try and I give you a feedback....I have another little question: if I want to use a pie chart property called "explode slice when" whit the event onmouseover, what shall I do ?</p><p> </p><p>Osagro</p>