Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt Design OnFirstRecord != NextRecord
kwin0r
<div>HI @ all,</div><div> </div><div><div>I would like to have a way to compare specific database fields within a record. </div><div> </div><div>For example: </div><div>I have a DataSet and get 10 rows as output. Now I want to create in a summation over a database field "price" by an aggregation. The condition is when the first record and the next are the same, this is not recorded. </div><div> </div><div>This thing I have for example in a Crystal Report XI</div></div><div> </div><div>if ((OnFirstRecordPRICE}) !=> {Next.PRICE})</div><div> add Price to sum;</div><div>else</div><div> continue;</div><div> </div><div>This function I would also using by hiding detail Rows. </div><div>My first thoughts would be to create an internal array. This is then used in OnCreate() OnFetech() staff like that.</div><div> </div><div>I hope my english is good enough to understand it.</div><div> </div><div>Alex</div>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet