Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Blank pages in PDF in newspaper style report
patilyogesh@icloud.com
<p>Hi Gurus</p><p> </p><p>I need help from Gurus.I am designing a newspaperstyle report with 3 columns and have set the filters for the data in Properties by setting the pagebreakinterval as 5.I have the data comig in right format and in order but a 3 page report is coming out to be 9 page with 2 blank pages in between.Please help</p><p> </p><p>Thanks and Regards,</p><p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Can you recreate this with the sample db and post the design? </p>
patilyogesh@icloud.com
<p>Here is the design with Sample DB and Sorted by CUTOMERLASTNAME</p><div> </div><p> </p>
patilyogesh@icloud.com
<p>Hi Gurus</p><p> </p><p>Any help will be highly appreciated.</p><p> </p><p>Thanks and Regards,</p><p>Yogesh Patil</p>
kclark
<p>It looks like this is because you set the height of the grid. Try putting in a grid, keep the height, set your page breaks, and it should work. I've attached the modified report. I didn't fix the width though.</p>