<p>I am new to the BIRT report. I want to do the following Grouping in BIRT report. I have the following situation.</p><p> </p><p>Look at this image first(sorry,i am not allowed to post the image here).</p><p> </p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://imgur.com/Ki5VDNU'>http://imgur.com/Ki5VDNU</a></p><p> </p><p>I have nested grouping. When click the parent (<strong>PARENT</strong>) element in group it shows its children(like <strong>Child A1, etc..</strong>).</p><p> </p><p>Ex: <sub class='bbc'><em><span style="font-size:12px;"> Child 1 </span></em></sub><strong>Parent</strong><em> <sub class='bbc'>Child 2</sub></em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>then click the child (<strong>Child A1</strong>) of parent it shows the child of parent child1 element.</p><p> </p><p>Ex: <em><sub class='bbc'>Child 1A </sub></em><strong>Child 1</strong><em> <sub class='bbc'>child 1B</sub></em></p><p> </p><p> </p><p><em class='bbc'>Now what </em>i want</p><p> </p><p>i) When click<strong> Paren</strong>t to display the<strong> Child 1</strong> and<strong> Child 2</strong> in <strong>Grid A</strong>.</p><p> </p><p>ii) when the <strong>Child 1 </strong>is clicked, display the<strong> Child 1A</strong> and <strong>Child 1B</strong> in <strong>Grid B</strong> and after that <strong>Grid A</strong> shows only current clicked child that is<strong> Child 1</strong> .</p><p> </p><p> So Please click the link it will show in detail.</p><p> </p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22827336/select-display-fields-depends-on-grouping-values#'>http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22827336/select-display-fields-depends-on-grouping-values#</a>. </p><p> </p><p>Please i really need help in this. Thank You.</p>