Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Highlighting GRID cells with multiple elements
shir
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I am designing a report where i have a GRID element.</p><p> </p><p>Each grid cell will have two elements, a Label and a data element(data element is receive from a data set)</p><p> </p><p>Now i have to highlight the entire grid cell w.r.t. the value obtained in the Data element.</p><p> </p><p>This is not happening.</p><p> </p><p>If i am trying only to highlight the data element, its happening fine, however when i am applying the same in the grid cell, its not working.</p><p> </p><p>I assume that the column binding is being restricted only to the data element and not to the grid cell this is the reason i am not able to highlight the entire grid cell.</p><p> </p><p>Can you please suggest how can i do this with the same design, or any alternative to the design where both the label and data are hilighted</p><p> </p><p>I am using RCP 4.3.1</p><p> </p><p>Thanks</p><p> </p><p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>Can you recreate this with a sample rptdesign against classic models and post it? I think you should be able to "bookmark" each grid cell. Then get the ID of those items and highlight from script.</p>