Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
aggregate time
mjp22
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p style="font-size:8px;font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="font-size:14px;">I'm using Version: 3.7.1.v20110905 (I'm bound to this version)</span></p><p style="font-size:8px;font-family:Tahoma;"> </p><p style="font-size:8px;font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="font-size:14px;">I have an issue in aggregating times. In my database times are stored as float. So 01:30 is stored as 1,5, I need to create a table and display the times in HH:mm format. For the rows, there is no problem and times ar presented in that format, but if I want to aggregate (SUM) for my table, it will be presented in a float format.</span></p><p style="font-size:8px;font-family:Tahoma;"> </p><p>I tried al options for data type in aggregation builder, I tried date time format custom mask in the properties but I can't get the 3,8 as in the attached example be presented as 3:48</p><p> </p><p>Any expert has another option which can be followed ?</p><p>[font="Tahoma;"] [/font]</p><p style="font-size:8px;font-family:Tahoma;"> </p><p style="font-size:8px;font-family:Tahoma;"> </p><p style="font-size:8px;font-family:Tahoma;"> </p><p style="font-size:8px;font-family:Tahoma;"> </p><p style="font-size:8px;font-family:Tahoma;"> </p><p style="font-size:8px;font-family:Tahoma;">
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>What do you mean aggregate time? What is 12:30 PM + 8:30 AM?</p>