Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Help, problem with page size of the report
kidtorres
<p>Hello, I would like to know if someone can help me with this problem. When I execute the report in the application as PDF, all the information fits in the first page, and it has plenty of blank of space, but despite that, it prints a 2nd page, only with the header and the footer and the rest.. all in blank..</p><p>I would like to know if there is an option or something that I am not seeing and I am doing wrong..</p><p>Here I post the example of the report so you can see what happens.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
<p>It sounds like some layout issue with your rptdesign. Without seeing the design it'd be difficult to tell you what to look at. Will these reports always be one page? If so you could tell the engine to only render the first page.</p>
kidtorres
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="kclark" data-cid="127181" data-time="1396897865"><div><p>It sounds like some layout issue with your rptdesign. Without seeing the design it'd be difficult to tell you what to look at. Will these reports always be one page? If so you could tell the engine to only render the first page.</p></div></blockquote><p>Hi, thanks for your response. Yes, it will always fit in one page, so how could I do to tell the engine to show only the first page?
Thank you very much.</p><p>Best regards.</p>
kclark
<p>Are you using the REAPI's in your application or using the viewer? If you're using the API's I think it would be something like this</p><pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-">IRenderTask task = engine.createRenderTask(document); task.setRenderOption(options);task.setPageRange("1-1");</pre>
kidtorres
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="kclark" data-cid="127183" data-time="1396898483"><div><p> </p><p>Are you using the REAPI's in your application or using the viewer? If you're using the API's I think it would be something like this</p><pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-">IRenderTask task = engine.createRenderTask(document); task.setRenderOption(options);task.setPageRange("1-1");</pre></div></blockquote><p>No, I´m just using the viewer..</p><p>Thanks</p>
kclark
<p>Take a look at <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/deploy/viewerUsageMain.php'>this
page</a>, it has all the parameters you can use with the web viewer. To render a specific range in the viewer you'd add this parameter to the URL</p><pre class="_prettyXprint">__pagerange</pre>
kidtorres
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="kclark" data-cid="127262" data-time="1397148361"><div><p> </p><p>Take a look at <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/deploy/viewerUsageMain.php'>this
page</a>, it has all the parameters you can use with the web viewer. To render a specific range in the viewer you'd add this parameter to the URL</p><pre class="_prettyXprint">__pagerange</pre></div></blockquote><p>Thank you very much, that helped me a lot.</p>