Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Designing multi-master-page report
Max Bo
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I want to create a report that creates a delivery note at the end. The number of lines per delivery note vary and there the table containing the lines can span multiple pages. For this reason, I need</p><p> </p><ul class='bbc'><li>a first page with address information, company logo etc and the table containing the lines of the delivery note</li><li>a middle page, that contains the table with the lines, that have not fitted on the first page</li><li>a last page, that contains the final lines plus a summary line </li><li>and somewhat count in the factor, that I just have a single line, where all will fit on the first page.</li></ul><p>So far I understand that I have to create multiple different master pages and somehow refer to them in the page break. But how exactly do I accomplish this? Or is there another way to handle this?</p><p> </p><p>Thanks for any hint!</p><p> </p><p>Max</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Maybe this will help.</p><p> </p><p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/devshare/_/designing-birt-reports/321-birt-multiple-master-pages'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/devshare/_/designing-birt-reports/321-birt-multiple-master-pages</a></p>
;